Date(s) - 23/09/2017
9:45 am - 3:30 pm
YOU YANG Regional Park
Categories No Categories
Come and join us for a FUN and RELAXING Saturday Hiking @“You Yangs Regional Park” !
Where you #Hike, #SoakInNature, #ExploreGodsCreation, and #Mingle with Christian Young Adults from different churches across Victoria!
When & Where?
Date: Saturday 23rd September, 2017
Time: 09:45 AM – 3:30PM
Venue: YOU YANGS Regional Park
(Once you have booked your ticket, you will receive an email providing additional details you need on the day including the meeting point)
What To Expect?
This will be a FUN and ADVENTUROUS Saturday soaking in God’s beautiful creation while hiking at a national park which is popular for its magnificent views, birdlife, bushwalks, rock climbing…etc..
The guided hike would involve about 2 hours of hiking with intervals for rest, water breaks, lots of laughter/jokes, fellowship and some surprises!
A fantastic walking and wildlife viewing opportunities through 3 different lookouts abound within the park, catering for all ages and fitness level !
The day will be finished with a lovely lunch, fun games, further minglings after the hike ~ !!
- We encourage you to arrange your own transport or car pool (e.g. you can make post in the fb event invite to enquire car pooling arrangement)
- For those who are not travelling by car, you can catch a train to Werribee Train Station and walk down to the nearby meeting point. We will then try to work out the rest of transport arrangement. Please EMAIL Paul/Nitish at firstname.lastname@example.org (before Sep 15th) should you are coming by train, so we can make the rest of transportation arrangement for you.
- For those who are driving , can you Please EMAIL Paul/Nitish at email@example.com (before Sep 15th) should you have spare seats in your car and happy to give a short lift for those came by train to our hiking starting point.
What To Wear And Carry?
- Casual and comfortable walking shoes.
- At least 1.5 litres of water
- Appropriate Hiking clothing
- Day Pack
- Light snacks (optional)
- Camera/ Phones to take photos
A bit about Christians 20/30….
All Christians 20/30 events are run by a team of volunteers and are all about creating the platform to allow Christians Young Adults in their 20s and 30s, to meet and develop friendships across different churches in Victoria.
Christians 20/30 has a strong culture based around welcoming and including others – we are a bunch of friendly people keen to make new friends.
With us, #No-One-Stands-Alone !
Christians Young Adults (in their 20s and 30s) : AUD$25 per person
Your ticket secures your booking , your experiences throughout the day and will also entitle you to a $20 voucher to help pay for your lunch post the hike.
Shortly after you have booked your ticket, you shall receive an email confirming your booking as well as other details which you need on the day.
Ticket sales strictly close on 20th September 2017 9pm OR earlier when tickets are sold out!
*Please ensure we have your correct personal details, as we will be contacting you prior to the event.
Tickets are limited! So BOOK NOW (by clicking the booking button below) !!
Nitish, Paul & the Christians 20/30 Team firstname.lastname@example.org